Welcome to Invest in Cheshire
The purpose of Invest in Cheshire is to create economic growth and prosperity for Cheshire and Warrington. The combined Cheshire and Warrington economy is worth £20bn a year and is one of the best performing economies in England.
Cheshire and Warrington has the potential to increase annual Gross Value Added to £35bn by 2030 based on greater productivity, together with 100,000 more people living in the sub-region, 75,000 new jobs and 70,000 new homes.
Why Invest in Cheshire and Warrington?
Cheshire and Warrington is a business location of national and international importance, providing companies with an ideal commercial base and their employees with a first-class quality of life.
Cheshire and Warrington meets the business needs of companies of all sizes with its wide range of development sites and commercial space. As well as providing a host of commercial benefits to relocating businesses, Cheshire and Warrington offers their employees what is arguably the best lifestyle in the whole of the UK.
Situated in the south of the North West, between, Liverpool and Manchester, Cheshire and Warrington offer great rural settings in which to live as well as good-sized towns and cities. The area is central, benefiting from good motorway links, and has a highly skilled workforce with above average educational attainment.
- Health and Social Care student shines July 27, 2015
- Cheshire Hospitality Group Named Among 1,000 Companies To Inspire Britain July 27, 2015
- College helps young people XPAND their opportunities July 27, 2015
- College opens new Renarta Dance School July 27, 2015
- Make the cut with West Cheshire College July 27, 2015
- Students help break world record for largest ever fashion show July 22, 2015
- Former student lights up the stage with new career July 22, 2015