Welcome to Invest in Cheshire
The purpose of Invest in Cheshire is to create economic growth and prosperity for Cheshire and Warrington. The combined Cheshire and Warrington economy is worth £20bn a year and is one of the best performing economies in England.
Cheshire and Warrington has the potential to increase annual Gross Value Added to £35bn by 2030 based on greater productivity, together with 100,000 more people living in the sub-region, 75,000 new jobs and 70,000 new homes.
Situated in the south of the North West, between, Liverpool and Manchester, Cheshire and Warrington offer great rural settings in which to live as well as good-sized towns and cities. The area is central, benefiting from good motorway links, and has a highly skilled workforce with above average educational attainment.
- Doddington Hall five-star hotel plan set for go-ahead June 30, 2015
- Travel Group flies past £75m with four deals June 30, 2015
- Students have taste of Olympics June 26, 2015
- Cheshire and Warrington fourth in UK for jobs creation due to 85% increase in inward investment June 26, 2015
- Council unveils new leisure-led development opportunity to spearhead regeneration of Macclesfield town centre June 24, 2015
- Chester Unlocked launches in city centre June 22, 2015
- Start date set for work on Crewe UTC June 17, 2015