Welcome to Invest in Cheshire
The purpose of Invest in Cheshire is to create economic growth and prosperity for Cheshire and Warrington. The combined Cheshire and Warrington economy is worth £20bn a year and is one of the best performing economies in England.
Cheshire and Warrington has the potential to increase annual Gross Value Added to £35bn by 2030 based on greater productivity, together with 100,000 more people living in the sub-region, 75,000 new jobs and 70,000 new homes.
Why Invest in Cheshire and Warrington?
Cheshire and Warrington is a business location of national and international importance, providing companies with an ideal commercial base and their employees with a first-class quality of life.
Cheshire and Warrington meets the business needs of companies of all sizes with its wide range of development sites and commercial space. As well as providing a host of commercial benefits to relocating businesses, Cheshire and Warrington offers their employees what is arguably the best lifestyle in the whole of the UK.
Situated in the south of the North West, between, Liverpool and Manchester, Cheshire and Warrington offer great rural settings in which to live as well as good-sized towns and cities. The area is central, benefiting from good motorway links, and has a highly skilled workforce with above average educational attainment.
- Cheshire and Warrington secures funding to boost reputation as an agri-tech global centre of excellence September 30, 2015
- Waters proves a good neighbour to Quarry Bank September 14, 2015
- College tutor swaps the British Army for a career in teaching September 11, 2015
- Hospitality and catering bake their way to success September 8, 2015
- Cheshire tops table for best place to run a rural business September 4, 2015
- Bollington is the best place in England to bring up a family September 1, 2015
- Vauxhall celebrate launch of new Unite the Union Learning Centre August 28, 2015